Salad_boi

Commendable
May 7, 2017
this may sound ridiculous but, my motherboard 3.5mm line-in jack makes my subwoofer's left channel hiss. I know its the left channel because no matter what speaker is plugged into it, that speaker will hiss. Now I know that it's my motherboards problem because plugged the speaker set into my iPad and no hissing was occurring. Here are my specs:

• Intel i7 6700k
  • GTX 1080
  • 16GB ram
  • Asus Strix Z270F motherboard
  • Corsair CX750M power supply
  • Logitech Z533 Speaker set.

Lutfij

Titan
Since you're speaker system is plugged into your computer(essentially the rear analog audio ports), are you sure your system is properly grounded? For added measure, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and that you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers with the latest from Asus's support site. I'm assuming you're on Windows 10, which version are you on?

Salad_boi

Commendable
May 7, 2017
Since you're speaker system is plugged into your computer(essentially the rear analog audio ports), are you sure your system is properly grounded? For added measure, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and that you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers with the latest from Asus's support site. I'm assuming you're on Windows 10, which version are you on?
  1. how do I ground my system.
  2. I'm running windows 10 64bit.
  3. haven't updated my bios since I got my computer (May 2017)
  4. I'm downloading the Realtek drivers off of the Asus website right now but it says that they're from December 2017.