Alright awesome, I was just thinking how people say memory is a really big deal for ryzen so I thought to go for the higher speed but I wasnt sure if I could do it with my board.

Most people you see saying that memory speed is important on a Ryzen system are probably talking to people using 2133MHz to 2666MHz RAM. When you start using 3000-3200MHz RAM with a Ryzen system that's pretty good. The difference between someone using 2400MHz RAM and 3600 is pretty big. But 3200 to 3600 is not really that big of a difference. In the video I sent you it's like 5 fps most of the time.

No quite.

Have a look this. And have a look at this. The motherboard and memory supports 3600 MT/s (MHz) and also greater than 3600 MT/s (MHz).

Well take a look at this. I only took the info from the site.

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboards/TUF-B450-PLUS-GAMING/specifications/

Your link.

https://www.asus.com/nz/Motherboards/TUF-B450-PLUS-GAMING/specifications/

No idea which one is accurate. :)

EDIT : Seems like there is two version of this board. One has 3466 in the title and your link has 4400.

Yes, Definitely!

Have a look at tested memory for the 3rd generation Ryzen CPU's here.

This is a pdf file. You'll see that frequencies greater than 3600 MT/s (MHz) are also supported.

However. Note that the motherboard might (or might not) require a BIOS update to allow full frequency range for memory. This will depend on how recent the motherboard was manufactured (with latest BIOS) for the motherboard you receive.

Jan 30, 2020
Yes, Definitely!

Have a look at tested memory for the 3rd generation Ryzen CPU's here.

This is a pdf file. You'll see that frequencies greater than 3600 MT/s (MHz) are also supported.

However. Note that the motherboard might (or might not) require a BIOS update to allow full frequency range for memory. This will depend on how recent the motherboard was manufactured (with latest BIOS) for the motherboard you receive.
Yeah I'm already going to have to update the bios so that I can use a third gen processor.