Question Motherboard MSI X399 Creation Not detected M.2 NVMe

Nov 7, 2019
I used to work fine with my Machine for 1 year now. Just this couple days there is problem between my Mainboard and M.2 NVMe It maybe not detected that what I have researched for the similar issue online. I have no idea what exactly my issue is Just Known that it was unknown each other by all being said I have tried with different something like; change the M.2 to other 2 slot which is also the M.2 slot not SATA slot. and also tested with Reset CMOS that also didn't work. there Two Mainboard and M.2 are good with testing with other it work normally just didn't know why this two can not connecting each other. Any Help for this problem Thank!

My Building Machine:

MB : MSI X399 Creation
Memory: Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe
RAM: G-skill 64gb
GPU: MSI Aero 1080ti
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2990WX
PSU: Coolermaster 1200W Platinum

NVMe SSDs do not appear within the BIOS until Windows creates the system partition with the EFI Boot Sector.

Guide to install Windows 10 on NVMe M.2 boot drive:

The NVMe M.2 drive should be the only storage drive connected.

Your M.2 SSD contains UEFI driver information within the firmware. By disabling the CSM module, Windows will read and utilize the M.2-specific UEFI driver

Go into the BIOS, under the boot tab there is an option for CSM. Make sure it is disabled.

Click on the secure boot option below and make sure it is set to another OS, not windows UEFI.

Click on key management and clear secure boot keys.

Insert a USB memory stick with a bootable UEFI USB drive with Windows 10 Setup* on it, USB3 is quicker but USB2 works too. A Windows DVD won’t work unless you’ve created your own UEFI Bootable DVD.

Press F10 to save, exit and reboot.

Windows 10 will now start installing to your NVME drive as it has its own NVME driver built in.

When the PC reboots hit F2 to go back into the BIOS, you will see under boot priority that windows boot manager now lists your NVME drive.

Click on secure boot again but now set it to Windows UEFI mode.

Click on key management and install default secure boot keys

Press F10 to save and exit, Windows will finish the install. Once you have Windows up and running, shutdown the PC and reconnect your other SATA drives.

*How to create a bootable UEFI USB drive with Windows 10 Setup
https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-create-a-bootable-uefi-usb-drive-with-windows-10-setup/

The Windows 10 ISO link is broken in the above. You can obtain the ISO file here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Nov 7, 2019
NVMe SSDs do not appear within the BIOS until Windows creates the system partition with the EFI Boot Sector.

Guide to install Windows 10 on NVMe M.2 boot drive:

The NVMe M.2 drive should be the only storage drive connected.

Your M.2 SSD contains UEFI driver information within the firmware. By disabling the CSM module, Windows will read and utilize the M.2-specific UEFI driver

Go into the BIOS, under the boot tab there is an option for CSM. Make sure it is disabled.

Click on the secure boot option below and make sure it is set to another OS, not windows UEFI.

Click on key management and clear secure boot keys.

Insert a USB memory stick with a bootable UEFI USB drive with Windows 10 Setup* on it, USB3 is quicker but USB2 works too. A Windows DVD won’t work unless you’ve created your own UEFI Bootable DVD.

Press F10 to save, exit and reboot.

Windows 10 will now start installing to your NVME drive as it has its own NVME driver built in.

When the PC reboots hit F2 to go back into the BIOS, you will see under boot priority that windows boot manager now lists your NVME drive.

Click on secure boot again but now set it to Windows UEFI mode.

Click on key management and install default secure boot keys

Press F10 to save and exit, Windows will finish the install. Once you have Windows up and running, shutdown the PC and reconnect your other SATA drives.

*How to create a bootable UEFI USB drive with Windows 10 Setup
https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-create-a-bootable-uefi-usb-drive-with-windows-10-setup/

The Windows 10 ISO link is broken in the above. You can obtain the ISO file here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
I do not want to install another OS in my M.2 because that M.2 has already OS in there just see if another way that can make my MB can reach out my M.2. Where exactly CSM about I can not find it on my Motherboard sorry I so weak of that