Aug 28, 2020
I have 4gb ram, asus LGA775 ddr3 motherboard and core 2 duo processor. i checked the ram in another pc, it is working. and i also changed psu and tried, still no display. I had a dual core processor too...i tried swapping core 2 duo with that too, still no display. I dont have a graphics card, it is using the onboard vga. Please tell me what I have to try other than these steps.

Riuzaki

Commendable
Aug 23, 2020
Just,
Try to remove and replace the silver battery in the motherboard..
Or maybe the mobo is dead.
Try to clean the ram silver pins with pencil easier gently. Sometimes pins come in the contact with carbon.

Aug 28, 2020
Just,
Try to remove and replace the silver battery in the motherboard..
Or maybe the mobo is dead.
Try to clean the ram silver pins with pencil easier gently. Sometimes pins come in the contact with carbon.
Mobo is not dead since the light gets lit on connecting with psu and fans also start running. And about the CMOS battery, it wasn't present on the mobo for a long time since i wasn't using it.

The motherboard is P5G41T-M LX3. I also wanted to tell you that for a long time i didnt use it and even there was no CMOS battery on it for a long time, but the light on the board is lit and also no beeps at the start.
What is the RAM specs ? What kind of your CPU ? Make sure the RAM specs is 1333Mhz or PC 10600.

Wait a sec,
You have LGA 775 mobo but still there is no CMOS battery? Are you sure.?
Yeah, it is possible. They will show BIOS error on the post, but they can work and boot into windows.

Reactions: Agent47xD
Aug 28, 2020
Could you please send me your mobo picture?
What is the RAM specs ? What kind of your CPU ? Make sure the RAM specs is 1333Mhz or PC 10600.

Yeah, it is possible. They will show BIOS error on the post, but they can work and boot into windows.
Yes it is, my RAM is Dynet 10600 4GB. I just saw something known as CMOS jumper. Please tell me if that could work for me!

TRENDING THREADS