Question Motherboard no signal to screen?

gonzazz

Prominent
Dec 20, 2019
Hello guys i'm from Argentina so excuse my poor english, i'm actually having a problem with my computer, 2 nights ago i turned it off by the start menu and unplugged it, i always do it just in case.
Next morning i turned it on and the screen said no signal, i sent it to a technician friend to check it out, and he says it might be a motherboard problem, i tried using other GPU, and other RAM, i even cleaned the slots, and changed cables, tried other screen, but it seems it has no fix, any idea what it can be? did the motherboard burn somehow?
It has like a red light on SB_PWR. The pc is less than an year old, i never had any problems.
pd: cooler fans, and lights work, my keyboard and mouse light up, but when i try turning on my keyboard caps it doesn't work.
View: https://imgur.com/a/kIneuN8

R7 STRIX 370 4GB
HYPERX 4GB RAM
ASUS 970 PRO GAMING AURA
AMD FX 8K
Thermaltake TR2 600W

Last edited:

gonzazz

Prominent
Dec 20, 2019
Try replacing the motherboard cmos battery. It is an older motherboard. Plugging, unplugging pc affects the life of the battery. Perhaps this will help.
I had the same thought, my friend told me that has nothing to do with the problem since it only keeps the data of the bios, hour, etc.
But, could it possibly be that?

TRENDING THREADS