Motherboard not booting up

Sep 27, 2018
I had this build with amd am3+ motherboard... When I plug in an athlon ii x2 core with ram in both slot it boot up fine but when I change to a phenom ii x4 810(it's original CPU on this build) the system won't boot at all unless I remove the ram in dimm 2 , with ram only on dimm 1 the system posted fine... This happened after a drop my phenom ii x4 810 from like 8 foot tall onto a cement floor does this damage my CPU...? Or is the motherboard is damage...? But when I plug in the athlon core to the motherboard with 2 dimm slot occupied it post up fine...

Sorry...
Build spec is as below...
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P
Core
AMD PHENOM II X4 810
PSU
IMPERION 600W Gaming extreme black
RAM
Kingston ddr3 4gb 1333 X 2
Casing
AVF spider black
Graphic card
Zotac gtx650
Hard disk
Seagate barracuda 350gb
OS
Window 7 ultimate 64bit

The problem is when I plug in the original phenom ii X4 810 core the motherboard halt at posting if I put one ram on dimm slot 2 or plug in ram in both dimm slot 1 and 2 and no problem posting if I plug in ram only on dimm slot 1 and I tried putting in athlon ii X2 260 on the mobo it had no problem posting as if nothing is wrong with the system at all...
I've tried clear CMOS but to no avail....
So... What is wrong...? The mobo or the phenom ii X4 810 core...?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You may also want to mention the make and model of all the sticks of ram.