Question Motherboard not detecting Windows on SSD

Nov 4, 2021
I upgrade my CPU to a 5600x and I had to get a new motherboard for it. I have the same SSD that has always been in my computer with Windows installed on it. When I turn on my computer with the new parts, it automatically sends me to the BIOS and in the BIOS it detects my SSD. I try to boot into Windows but it says there is no Windows installed. What should I do? The motherboard is MSI.

USAFRet

Titan
I upgrade my CPU to a 5600x and I had to get a new motherboard for it. I have the same SSD that has always been in my computer with Windows installed on it. When I turn on my computer with the new parts, it automatically sends me to the BIOS and in the BIOS it detects my SSD. I try to boot into Windows but it says there is no Windows installed. What should I do? The motherboard is MSI.
Give us the full parts list of this system.
Make/model of everything.

Lutfij

Titan
There's no option showing for Windows Boot Manager(followed by SSD's make/model) in Boot Devices?

We will need more information as my colleague above has stated. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

mentioning what was changed(as in a before and after). While in BIOS, now would be a good time to see what BIOS version you're working with.

Nov 4, 2021
CPU: Before: Ryzen 5 1600
After: Ryzen 5 5600x

Motherboard: Before: ASRock B450 Gaming K4
After: MSI B550 A-Pro

Ram: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

SSD/HDD: SanDisk SSD PLUS 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB SC ULTRA GAMING Video Card

PSU: Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Chassis: Corsair Carbide 175R RGB ATX Mid Tower Case

BIOS Version: E7C56AMS.A70

When I press f11 when after powering on my PC, it takes me to the boot settings menu. On the menu it says to select my boot device and the only option that shows up is enter setup. When I press enter setup, it takes me to the BIOS.

USAFRet

Titan
Ok, I will do that. Thanks!