Question Motherboard not lining up with cpu fan standoffs

Apr 20, 2019
Hello all, so I made a bad decision in unscrewing my cpu fan as I needed to turn around to fit more more RAM in the ram slot since the logo was covering it.
I had already built my system and for some reason when building it it was the same but I managed to screw it in but not actually in the standoff just enough so that it wouldn’t move around and now it is completely screwed.
All the other standoffs line up perfectly

Motherboard : ASRock AB350M
CPU : Ryzen 3 1200

Apr 20, 2019
when you took the motherboard out, did you redo/align the back plate for the cooler?
Basically what happened was that the AMD logo was covering one of the DIMM slots as I wanted to buy more ram, so I unscrewed the fan turned it round and tried to screw it back on but the standoffs where what the picture looks like. And then I fully unscrewed the board, took the gpu out and replaced the io shield back in, tried to line everything up and now the board is screwed
Im using the stock cooler of the Ryzen 1200

Take the motherboard completely out of the case.
Find the cooler bracket back plate.
(It's probably between the motherboard tray and the right-side case panel, or on the bottom of the case, behind the power supply.)
Reassemble it all outside of the computer case.
Reinstall the motherboard with everything on it.

Apr 20, 2019
Take the motherboard completely out of the case.
Find the cooler bracket back plate.
(It's probably between the motherboard tray and the right-side case panel, or on the bottom of the case, behind the power supply.)
Reassemble it all outside of the computer case.
Reinstall the motherboard with everything on it.
Would the fan still be okay to use after it being taken out and rubbed a lot, I feel like the thermal paste will be screwed