• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Motherboard not opening

Sep 28, 2019
Does motherboard works without ram and hdd connected? I just wanted to try if there's a problem on my motherboard since it's not opening. I want to check if motherboard works with the 24pin and 4 pin on cpu only connected. If not is there anyway to check if motherboard is dead or not?

Does motherboard works without ram and hdd connected? I just wanted to try if there's a problem on my motherboard since it's not opening. I want to check if motherboard works with the 24pin and 4 pin on cpu only connected. If not is there anyway to check if motherboard is dead or not?
Is CPU in it together with it's cooler ? It should have some signs of life without RAM and give a warning that no RAM is detected.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS