Question Motherboard not turning on ?

Diesel_.

Prominent
Feb 7, 2021
Hi, I got a Supermicro X7DBE motherboard equipped with 2 x CPUs.
My problem is, that when I install my cpu into CPU2 & CPU1 "slot", the pc isn't givinging any video signals, the green mobo led that indicates that the motherboard is OFF.
If I ONLY USE CPU2 slot WITHOUT the CPU1 , the pc starts, green led on mobo is ON, pc boots up.

I've also noticed, that in the CPU1 slot, a pin is a bit higher than the others. I don't think its bent, you can only feel it via finger, it can't be seen with eyes.
What can I do to make it running?
When I got the mobo, it started always, and It had an overheating problem. In the CPU1 slot, the heatsink was bad, and I didn't notice it. It was running 80C°, after a time the pc wasn't turning on like now. I turned it on&off like 50times, sometimes it started up, sometimes it wasn't. So I got that cpu out, for some reason the cpu was a xeon 5420, but the mobo started with saying 2x intel xeon 5450, how is this possible?, I bought 2 new ones(same xeon 5450) and it didn't turn on. Only turns on with 1x cpu in CPU2 slot

RAM: 32GB DDR2
CPU: 2X Intel Xeon 5450 (4core, 3GHz)

Lutfij

Titan
The mention of you touching the pins with your fingers, does send a chill up my spine. You might want to see if you can get a CPU on CPU1 alone. Maybe see if the motherboard is pending any BIOS updates. Since you know the platform works off of CPU2, update the BIOS(if it's needed) then see if you can drop CPU1 in.

You also forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU that's powering the platform and it's age.

In this instance, images of the issue you're seeing(pins) are best relayed with images as supporting content.

Diesel_.

Prominent
Feb 7, 2021
The mention of you touching the pins with your fingers, does send a chill up my spine. You might want to see if you can get a CPU on CPU1 alone. Maybe see if the motherboard is pending any BIOS updates. Since you know the platform works off of CPU2, update the BIOS(if it's needed) then see if you can drop CPU1 in.

You also forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU that's powering the platform and it's age.

In this instance, images of the issue you're seeing(pins) are best relayed with images as supporting content.
Thanks for replying!
I know, it's stupid, I only touched it because it looked slightly bent up and tried to bend it down a bit. The mobo got the 2.1a update which is the latest. The psu is a 500w chieftec, its dying, but It should start up the pc,(sometimes its restarts out of random, low voltages)
Tomorrow I'm going to make a picture

Diesel_.

Prominent
Feb 7, 2021

I also tried running a cpu in cpu1 socket, failed it, the mobo led doesn't even turned on. I also tried running cpu in both socket in the same time. In CPU1 socket(the bad one), it was slightly warm, in CPU2 socket(the working one) the cpu was VERY HOT, maybe there is a short somewhere in cpu1? I didn't see any mark on the motherboard nor the back, there is no broken down pieces, nothing :/
I have no idea now, CPU2 socket still works tho