Motherboard Not working

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, I pretty urgently need help. I built a PC myself 2 months ago, it's been working perfectly since but today it bailed on me, it won't turn on, power button led is constantly on and pressing it does nothing, can't figure out what is wrong.
Things I've tried:
Resetting CSMOS(pulling out battery and replacing it and jumping the csmos pins)
Taking it out of the case(same result)
Removing all hardware except ram CPU
Bridging the black and green wire in the PSU(fans spin perfectly so the PSU should not be a problem)

I literally have no idea what could be wrong. Motherboard power light lights up and the onboard motherboard RGB.

I would appreciate so much help as it is my desktop I need for work, got some important projects on there. Thanks :D

inzane4all

Upstanding
Jun 20, 2018
Just saw this. You removed everything "but" the "CPU and RAM". If you haven't done so and have more than one RAM stick, remove one stick, and try turning it on again. If it doesn't get to POST, power off, remove both sticks, power on, power off as soon as you hear the beeping due to the missing RAM sticks, re-add the RAM again, and see if it get's past post. If it doesn't, you may have bad RAM. That's been usually the case for me when this has happened to me in the past. Good luck!

Jul 30, 2018

Did that already, problem is the mobo does not even beep, it does not respond to anything at all. Tried with three ram sticks in every combination, and yes i used the recommended ram slots in the manual.
Thanks for the answer though!