[SOLVED] Motherboard Onboard audio question

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
[Moderator Note: Moving post from Motherboards to Home Audio. More applicable category.]

1)Is the microphone quality and no noise and hd voice determinated ny onboard audio ?

2) So if i plug 3.5mm mic in mobo rear panel i will have background noise in headset Mic when talking and stuff ?

3) For example alc897 and alc1200 will they have different mic quality or it's not related and have nothing to do with that ?

4) if I want my voice in Mic to be clear and no background noise and HD nice voice from headset without buying solo microphone what should I do

Kindly.
Can you answer all my questions
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Okey here is a list of what I have found in aliexpress :

Kingston Hyperx cloud core stinger (63$)
Steelseries Arctis raw (60$)
Steelseries Arctis 3 (80$)
Logitech Astro A10 (60$)
Logitech G331 (40$)
Corsair HS35 (75$)
Redragon X510 (58$)

Those are the one I did find I. Aliexpress .
What do you think which one is better and good in your opinion

Looks like the Arctis Raw is a regional version of the Arctis 1 so should be good. Probably would pick that over the others but I have not tried the Corsair or the Redragon and the Logitech sets I only tried for a short time in a strore.
  1. A bit yes, not enough to worry about. The mic quality affects it much more
  2. No because only one mic will be active
  3. is duplicate of 1
  4. If you want a good microphone sound, get a good headset with a good mic. Most of the products starting at $50 are decent, my favorite gaming headset under $100 is the CoolerMaster MH751, good mic, good audio quality.

Reactions: autoblogart

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
  1. A bit yes, not enough to worry about. The mic quality affects it much more
  2. No because only one mic will be active
  3. is duplicate of 1
  4. If you want a good microphone sound, get a good headset with a good mic. Most of the products starting at $50 are decent, my favorite gaming headset under $100 is the CoolerMaster MH751, good mic, good audio quality.
That's a clear answer man thanks
But unfortunately I can't get above 50$ and also the cooler master you mentioned us not available in my country and I can't buy from Amazon or newegg .. the shipping price is so high

The only place I can get from is aliexpress to my country morocco .

Can you find the best headset that have good sound and good hd Mic. Since you have experience with headsets

Thank you

Max budget: 50$

That's a clear answer man thanks
But unfortunately I can't get above 50$ and also the cooler master you mentioned us not available in my country and I can't buy from Amazon or newegg .. the shipping price is so high

The only place I can get from is aliexpress to my country morocco .

Can you find the best headset that have good sound and good hd Mic. Since you have experience with headsets

Thank you

Max budget: 50$

I have not tried anything past the common brands, HyperX, Cooler Master, Sennheiser, some others like that, could not say what is good from Ali, those things are mostly generic products. If you can get the HyperX Stinger that is regarded as one of the best ones in the $50 range. SteelSeries Arctis 3 is also good, I used the 5 and that is pretty much the same headset. This Calmbee branded thing looks to be a clone of the HyperX Alpha, which is a good set, as long as it has the same electronics it will be very good for this price and you may be able to find it on Ali https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QKTBFT...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Reactions: autoblogart

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
I have not tried anything past the common brands, HyperX, Cooler Master, Sennheiser, some others like that, could not say what is good from Ali, those things are mostly generic products. If you can get the HyperX Stinger that is regarded as one of the best ones in the $50 range. SteelSeries Arctis 3 is also good, I used the 5 and that is pretty much the same headset. This Calmbee branded thing looks to be a clone of the HyperX Alpha, which is a good set, as long as it has the same electronics it will be very good for this price and you may be able to find it on Ali https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QKTBFTR/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B09QKTBFTR&pd_rd_w=ND9hi&pf_rd_p=0c758152-61cd-452f-97a6-17f070f654b8&pd_rd_wg=1V280&pf_rd_r=RNT9QK7WTWWP71EWC6FQ&pd_rd_r=ad5aa726-6ab3-42d1-ac98-27d6a1b02826&s=pc&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQVNRQjZZN0E1VFgzJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzYyNzk5MktWNDRDSlpIWFBSRCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjE1MjgyMkRLWVBOUTBIWVZLUyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Logitech Astro A10 (60$)
Logitech G331 (40$)
Corsair HS35 (75$)
Redragon X510 (58$)

Logitech Astro A10 (60$)
Logitech G331 (40$)
Corsair HS35 (75$)
Redragon X510 (58$)

Looks like the Arctis Raw is a regional version of the Arctis 1 so should be good. Probably would pick that over the others but I have not tried the Corsair or the Redragon and the Logitech sets I only tried for a short time in a strore.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS