Ryzen 3600
B540 tomahawk max
3200mhz ddr4 ram
620 seasonic psu

Tried 3 different GPUs

1050ti without need of psu cable: bios boot
1060 6gb with 6pin psu cable: boot but no bios, only blank screen
Rx570 with 8pin: no boot, EzDebug shows no GPU detected

1050ti and 570 GPUs were tested fine on other systems prior and after testing, 1060 was tested fine prior to testing

Tried reseating rams and cables
Tried cmos batt reset
Tried using different cables and monitors

Could it be mobo? or psu problem? Since it booted fine with the gpu that doesnt need psu cable

Thanks!

Solution
The S12II-620 Bronze is an old model. Since the 1050ti, without external power cables from the PSU, works and the other GPUs don't work., my guess is the PSU is at fault. Even though you purchased the PSU in Dec 2019, it may have been manufactured quite a few years before then. Capacitors degrade over time.
The S12II-620 Bronze is an old model. Since the 1050ti, without external power cables from the PSU, works and the other GPUs don't work., my guess is the PSU is at fault. Even though you purchased the PSU in Dec 2019, it may have been manufactured quite a few years before then. Capacitors degrade over time.

Solution
Jan 18, 2021
Id bring this to a tech shop tomorrow and if its the problem, it still has warranty anyways. Id buy another psu and sell this one. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Jan 18, 2021
I bought earlier a new psu, fsp hydro ge 650 gold, and boom it booted up, however, new problem arises, please help me, i created a new thread
Thanks!