Motherboard post-installation problem: Keyboard not working

drowneath

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
Hello,

I've recently bought a GTX 560 Ti card, so I installed it, unfortunately, the keyboard stopped working once I replugged everything.

My motherboard is Gigabyte G32M-ES2L, I have plugged most of the connectors to the motherboard, I don't know if I forgot something.

I also have read the motherboard manual in Gigabyte's website: http://download.gigabyte.ru/manual/mb_manual_ga-g31m-es2l(es2c)_v2.3_e.pdf to make sure I didn't forget a thing.

So, based on that manual I've plugged the ATX_12V, ATX, CPU_FAN, IDE, SATAII0/1/2/3, PWR_LED, F_PANEL, F_AUDIO, F_USB1/F_USB2.

The computer starts, but the keyboard just doesn't work. My Windows won't start as well (I got a 0x0000000e error).

I've tried to remove my RAM, and I heard long beeps for 3 times when I turned on the PC.
I've tried to remove my hard drives, and everything runs normally (DISK BOOT FAILURE error in the monitor).
I've tried to reset the BIOS, and nothing's happening.

This is my first time installing a VGA card.

So what are the other possibilities that may cause this problem?

Thanks in advance.

drowneath

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
Yeah I've tried that, but still, the keyboard doesn't work.

Additional information:
- The keyboard light flashes twice when I turned on the PC, but it doesn't respond when I push anything.
- The computer beeps normally as expected when I turned on the PC.
- I've tried plugging in both PS/2 and USB port, both doesn't work. The light flashes, but it just doesn't respond anything.
- I've tried to connect my iPod to the USB port, and it responds as usual. (Which means there's no problem with the power)