Question Motherboard powers on then immediately off

Sep 24, 2020
I have attached a video of what is happening. But essentially, everything is being powered when i plug in the psu except the motherboard, which flashes for a brief moment. This is a brand new psu and motherboard.
Video
RTX 2060
Ryzen 2700 x
SilverStone 1000W platnum PSU
B450 Aorus pro wifi

First what power supply are you using? A full list of system specs would be helpful.

Did you build it outside the case using an anti-static mat or wristband? If not the static may have zapped your board.... carpet holds loads of static....

Did you remove the battery for 10-15mins to clear CMOS?

Just some food for thought.

dimtodim

Reputable
Yea i just took it out and the problem seems to keep happening
return mobo
First what power supply are you using? A full list of system specs would be helpful.

Did you build it outside the case using an anti-static mat or wristband? If not the static may have zapped your board.... carpet holds loads of static....

SilverStone 1000W platnum PSU

Sep 24, 2020

I listed all my specs. I did ground myself, static mats or wristbands really arent too neccessary for the modern day pc components. I will try clearing cmos