[SOLVED] motherboard problem

Oct 22, 2019
1.everytime i turn on my psu, motherboard makes small sound, it almost cant be heared

2.and after i shut down my pc then unplug psu cable,i press power button on my pc, the pc is still turned off but

my mouse and keyboard leds is turned on a few seconds

simple question from two problems above : is my motherboard is still good? will it destroy my cpu and gpu?

Solution
1.everytime i turn on my psu, motherboard makes small sound, it almost cant be heared
When you turned on your PSU. Will any LED light lit inside the motherboard? Because i have MSI Z390 MEG ace motherboard and when i turned on my PSU. i also get negligible sound and Power LED get LIT in my motherboard. it is a indication that your motherboard is receiving the power from your PSU.

If that is the case on your side then it is not a problem. you are Good :)

BTW Which motherboard do you have?

Thank you
2.and after i shut down my pc then unplug psu cable,i press power button on my pc, the pc is still turned off but

And When i turn off my PSU and i will see the...

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
When you turned on your PSU. Will any LED light lit inside the motherboard? Because i have MSI Z390 MEG ace motherboard and when i turned on my PSU. i also get negligible sound and Power LED get LIT in my motherboard. it is a indication that your motherboard is receiving the power from your PSU.

If that is the case on your side then it is not a problem. you are Good :)

BTW Which motherboard do you have?

Thank you

And When i turn off my PSU and i will see the Motherboard Power LED lit for 10-20secs then it will go off.

So it will take some time to get the power discharge from capacitors inside the motherboard and during that time, you can or can't see some light on other components attached to your motherboard.

Thank you

Solution