[SOLVED] Motherboard repairs

Jul 27, 2021
Hi. Recently i started to buy and repair broken consoles in order to sell them with profit (inspired by iFixIt) . I can call it my hobby as I really enjoy doing that. I need to replace broken HDMI port in PS4, however i found out that it requires special tools that are not a cheap stuff and i don't really know what should i look for, they seem so different. So here is my question: "What should i look for to be able to replace HDMI port in PS4 motherboard (just that as that is most of my work for now) . What is the cheapest soldering station to do that (as im just learning and dont want that pro sets or something) hot air, magnifier, soldering iron and maybe aome kind of third handhand. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Solution
Hi. Recently i started to buy and repair broken consoles in order to sell them with profit (inspired by iFixIt) . I can call it my hobby as I really enjoy doing that. I need to replace broken HDMI port in PS4, however i found out that it requires special tools that are not a cheap stuff and i don't really know what should i look for, they seem so different. So here is my question: "What should i look for to be able to replace HDMI port in PS4 motherboard (just that as that is most of my work for now) . What is the cheapest soldering station to do that (as im just learning and dont want that pro sets or something) hot air, magnifier, soldering iron and maybe aome kind of third handhand. Thanks in advance for any help :)
Most...
Most important
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flD5a8oJJkk

Solution