[SOLVED] Motherboard resetting bios settings.

Sep 19, 2019
I have a Biostar b-350 motherboard (cheap atx board) and it has had a few problems since I built it last year. I have a Ryzen 7 1700 (OC to 3.8ghz), 16gb ram 2666mhz (OC 2667mhz), rx vega 56, 750ww modular psu and a 2th 7200rpm hardrive. The pc boots fine, however 16gb of 2666mhz is not supported, so it disables one stick and runs as 8gb. To counter this, I run it on a 2667mhz xmp profile, which solves the issue. When I run the PC it runs perfectly, stable temps and excellent performance, however, the next day, my pc flashes on and off repeatedly for about two minutes before booting up. I enter settings and its reset to factory setting. Fantastic. So I save the settings properly, and set the pc so it restores the settings from that profile. Problem still there. I decide to reset the battery properly. Problem still there. I reset the cmos. Problem still there. Im a little concerened and losing patience with this pc, as I want to sell it for funds to build a better pc in the future. Any advice is appriciated!