Motherboard Rgb is on all the time but system won't boot.

bobby807

Commendable
Nov 20, 2016
So I just got a new motherboard, ram, cpu, and cpu cooler. My cpu cooler is the corsair h100i v2. I was having problems with it and at first. the pump wasn't really working very well. I got that resolved but I couldn't get the cooler to connect to corsair link. So I uninstalled the version of corsair link I had shut the pc down. unplugged the link cable from the cooler. started it up again reinstalled corsair link shut it down plug the link cable back in and then it happened. The pc wouldn't boot up at all so I unplugged the link cable and it started up again. I shut it down plugged the cable back in and this time it would boot either way with it in or not and the rgb lights on my motherboard are always on as long as the psu is on. What could be causing this. did my motherboard break or my cpu? I pulled everything off but cpu, cooler and motherboard left the cooler plugged in and the cpu power connector and 24 pin connector. the lights are still on and it wont boot. If you could help me in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS