Motherboard RGB lighting not working correctly

hdgamer777ftw

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
Recently I had bought a nice InWin 301c case with some nice Deep Cool RGB case fans and initially I wanted to update my old pc case to a nicer rgb one with better lights etc.

After 3 hours of jamming cables into any pocket available and zip ties I was able to finish my build.

Powered on everything worked flawlessly. Except for the RGB. Upon testing what cool color cycles I could do ( not very cool color modes asrock) the app crashed and the color froze on redish orange, upon relaunch the app claimed that it was "off" even though it was on still, bright red...

I tried to change the color but black are now red orange and when ever i try to change to blue it becomes pink and when ever i try to do green it turns yellow, and turning it off only makes them the red it froze on. I have to unplug them for it to actually turn off.

What I've done so far...
-uninstalled
-reset ufei bios
-updated the bios (made problems worse by getting the color stuck on a deeper orange)
-contacted asrock (they didn't bother to help just offered to replace the board, while it was nice of them i was worried that it may occur again because it was working fine with my rgb led strips earlier.)

Mobo: AsRock AB350m Pro4
Case: InWin 301c
Fans: Deep Cool rf120

I'm only 70% tech savvy so i know my way around pc but nothing to advanced.

Thank you for reading

1. Does your RGB LED strip still work properly if you plug it into the motherboard? That would suggest the motherboard or the ASRock RGB app is not the problem.
2. Did your DeepCool fans not come with an RGB controller cable to plug directly into the PSU? Do the fan LED's work properly with controller cable?

hdgamer777ftw

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
I'm actually using the rgb fan controler for the reason my motherboard doesn't work, and they seem to work as intended, blues, reds, greens, and the rgb mode seem fine compared to my motherboards always red hue. Basically yes, the fan leds do work properly. I also used the spliter that came with my case and its leds appear to work fine, untill I plug them into my motherboard only then they are still red.

So case leds and fans leds aren't faulty.

hdgamer777ftw

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018

(I'm having troubles with the website so i could not figure out how to respond to messages but I figured it out.)

But no faulty lights as I had described, at one point the RGB LEDs worked perfectly fine until i plugged in both.

I had an old RGB fan that would work fine with my old case and its colors were not altered until I got my new fans and case and then I had rebuilt everything then Re inserted both four pins into the motherboard. Soon after something with the app had occurred and froze the LED color on the last color it was on (An Red-ish Orange).

I can send pics of the leds and mobo if needed.