Motherboard RGB Lights turn On But pc doesn’t turn ON

uncharted.uncharted

Commendable
Feb 28, 2018
Hey Everyone, I recently bought my Asus Maximus VIII Formula and when I went to test the motherboard it didn’t power ON. The problem is that as soon as I flip the switch at back of PSU all the RGB lighting on the MOBO turns on automatically, also when I try to turn it on either by using the Power button on the case or by jump starting the motherboard it still won’t work.
I tested the parts one by one in and out of the case and everything is the same. Nothing is broken as it is all brand new out of the box i have also tested all the possible reasons that could be causing for the MOBO not to work.
All the cables or plugs are fine and tested.
I have also done a lot of research and found out that some AURA motherboards as default from factory are set to a lighting mode that keeps lights ON even if pc is OFF so this may have nothing to do with my situation but still I can’t turn the pc ON anyways

Specs:
• DDR4 3000Mhz 2x4GB Corsair LPX

•Corsair Gs600 Power supply

• i5 6600k

•2 Corsair sp120

• 1TB Green WD HDD with OS

•240GB SSD

I need all information that may be helpful to my problem so fell free to comment down bellow

uncharted.uncharted

Commendable
Feb 28, 2018

Hey. Yes I did wat happened was that I read online that you could power up your motherboard into the bios without a cpu installed. Ofc this didn’t work so I started panicking. Finally now that I’ve got my pc built it works fine apart from a different asus header problem