Question Motherboard Saying GPU PROBLEM with a working GPU

Jun 6, 2021
I have a ROG STRIX X570-I, Ryzen 7 3700 x, 32 gb of hyper X 3200 ram and a 1080TI. I only just finished building it yesterday and up until not the pc was working fine, untill just before I went to turn it on, but it would not boot and the motherboard had a red light meaning it's a cpu problem. So I take out my CPU to check for broken pins I see none so I put it back. I boot my pc up again but it will not boot, but this time the light was orange meaning it was a ram problem. This time I checked each ram alot and no Matter what order I did it In I still got the orange like. So I decided to reset the cmos. I boot it up again and again it will not boot but this time the light goes from RED to ORANGE then constant WHITE.(white means a GPU PROBLEM). none of these parts seem broken most of them worked in my old pc. I have run out of ideas on what to do, Anyone have any advice?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU used in your build? Make and model of your SSD/boot drive? Got a link to the ram kit? Also, on your motherboard, there should be a sticker identifying the BISO version that came shipped with your motherboard. If you can't distinguish it, please parse a picture of the sticker(on the PCB) here after you host the image on a site like Imgur.

Interim period, cooling for the processor? You might want to disconnect all components from the motherboard, breadboard and remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes. Replace the battery and then try booting with one stick of ram. Old PC? Include the age of the parts recycled from the prior build.