Motherboard selection help

Juxaaz

Reputable
Aug 22, 2015
I've sold my previous motherboard and CPU and now i'm planning to ugrade to i7-4790k , but i've stumbled upon a problem,
(underlined obviously are hyperlings to the product description)

Which motherboard should i pick?

Originally i was going for ASRock Z97 extreme3, tho now, after browsing forums, i found out that Asus Z97 A is a good choice aswell. But, i'm sure there are other choices, which might be cheaper/better than asus?
Does the amount of extra heatsinks on the motherboard matter? I've seen a bunch which had bigger ones, like, what are benefits from them for a casual user.
Where i live, i can get the Asus m/b as cheap as 123eur; while asrock for ~ 106eur
If i pick ASRock z97 fatal1ty killer for 130eur, is it going to be better than the asus m/b or it will be waste in this or that way?

Before you jump in with offering best for overclocking or SLI configuration motherboards, got to tell, that i'm not sure whether i will overclock the CPU or not, since not sure how big will be the performance increase and will it be worth to void warrancy by overclocking. SLI is not requirement, but i suppose it might be nice to have, tho GPU upgrade will be needed, (770 in sli, really, what a waste it will be, when there are better GPUs on the market already )

Moreover, which fan should i use on the CPU so it runs fairly quiet and cool? My personal pick would be Arctic Freezer 13 pro Arctic Freezer 13 pro , since i ran my previous system with that one. any cheap CPU fans which will perform quite well and be quiet? The case i'm running is Aerocool Xpredator x1, which meantime supports CPU height up to 158mm.
For CPU fan , i have no other alternatives to pick from.

Got to make this baby output best performance it can, lol.

The rest of specs i'd be running are -
Asus GTX 770 2gb DIRECTCU II OC;
2x of 4GB Kingston Hyper X 1600mhz ram (not blu, red or whatever, just hyperx )
Modecom Carbon 620w PSU (next in line for replacement )
Aerocool Xpredator X1 Case
whatmore, the CPU will be i7 4790k

Juxaaz

Reputable
Aug 22, 2015
Well, that doesn't really answer which board i should pick and i want to get the CPU cooler together with motherboard, so i don't have to bother with switching stock with a better one. so that won't really be the option for me