Motherboard soundcard is not working anymore

DaMido

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016
Hello, I've recently bought Rosewill Dual lan card and attached it to the motherboard

but there was a small problem after attaching it the PC started to boot on and off fast I fixed the problem by resting the BIOS and removing the RAMS and attaching them again idk which of them really solved the problem

but the most annoying problem now is after running PC again The audio is not working anymore even after removing and reinstalling the Realtek audio or trying so many headphones of mine using AUX directly to the motherboard or via my Razer blackwidow ultimate keyboard as usual

My motherboard Is Gigabyte Z77x-UD4H

so please help me cause since I left PC building and these things I'm so confused now

Thanks.

DaMido

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016

Yes they’re working fine directly through the LED AUX PORT but on my PS4 and Xbox one but not through the PC or keyboard AUX port

I just wanted to confirm that my speakers are also fine and selected as default

I don't think there is a problem. You can not route your audio through all these devices at once, just one at a time. You need to choose in Windows, which of these devices you want as default. Your LED AUX PORT must be default at the moment, but you can switch default to another device if you choose.

DaMido

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016

Please focus the problem is it was working fine before resttimg bios or what ever happened but now it’s not working through the keyboard aux port or even directly from the sound cars in the back of the case of even front panel and all other audio devices are not working they are detected and set as default but for example when you run youtube video or choose test they don’t sound anything

1. If you go to "Control Panel > Sound > Communications" is Windows muting other sounds?
2. In "Control Panel > Sound > Playback" does the volume meter of any device show activity when you play a media file?

DaMido

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016

Yea even when I run a sound test the meter works fine

Is it Speaker that show activity? Can you select a different Playback device as default?

DaMido

Reputable
Jan 5, 2016

Yea it is. And that’s why i’m so disappointed and bored really