Question Motherboard stop working after update bios

Aug 22, 2021
I have a motherboard Asus x570 tuf gaming non-wifi which stop working after update Bios. I was must update bios because Ryzen 5th generation isn't supported on fabric Bios. AMD sent me Boot Kit and after that, I am finished update bios with the help Asus manual for my motherboard. I finished successfully, and after update bios with my processor, I am installed Windows 10 64bit very easily and without any problems. The next day PC didn't try power on to 10 pm, but when I try for the first time motherboard didn't respond to the power button, ARGB didn't work, indicators on board are turned off. The motherboard behaves, in the same way, give it a try turn it on without supply. For that reason, I checked the supply unit, changed her, installed other units, and checked RAM and processor, but the result is equal. Do you have a chance for my motherboard? Can me get help from Asus?
Thank in advance

I have a motherboard Asus x570 tuf gaming non-wifi which stop working after update Bios. I was must update bios because Ryzen 5th generation isn't supported on fabric Bios. AMD sent me Boot Kit and after that, I am finished update bios with the help Asus manual for my motherboard. I finished successfully, and after update bios with my processor, I am installed Windows 10 64bit very easily and without any problems. The next day PC didn't try power on to 10 pm, but when I try for the first time motherboard didn't respond to the power button, ARGB didn't work, indicators on board are turned off. The motherboard behaves, in the same way, give it a try turn it on without supply. For that reason, I checked the supply unit, changed her, installed other units, and checked RAM and processor, but the result is equal. Do you have a chance for my motherboard? Can me get help from Asus?
Thank in advance
What CPU do you have in it? What BIOS rev. did you update to, and what was the previous rev.?

Does it light any trouble lights (Q-LED's) that indicate where it failed POST?

Definitely reset CMOS: disconnect power, remove the coin cell battery, short pins for 30sec's to a minute then reassemble. Let it go through memory training, it may take a few reboots during that time.

Aug 22, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Motherboard: Asus x570 Tuf gaming
CPU: Ryzen 5800x RAM:
GSkill Trident Z rgb 3200 8gbx2 cl16-18-18-38
GPU: AMD RX 5500 XT SSD:VPN100 512GB
PSU: Cooler Master 700w RS 700 ASAA-A1
PSU Unit is my old supply but equally results with Seasonic SSR-850FX which I loan from a friend.

Aug 22, 2021
What CPU do you have in it? What BIOS rev. did you update to, and what was the previous rev.?

Does it light any trouble lights (Q-LED's) that indicate where it failed POST?

Definitely reset CMOS: disconnect power, remove the coin cell battery, short pins for 30sec's to a minute then reassemble. Let it go through memory training, it may take a few reboots during that time.
I don't know which fabric version BIOS(don't see on the box), was updated on Version 4021. All indicator is turned off. I will repeat again CMSO.

page 1.9 1.1.7 Jumpers 1) turn off the PC and unplug the power
2) use a metal object small screwdriver or something to short the two pins labelled CLRTC corner opposite ram next to sata links
3) Re-plug power and turn on
4) hold down DEL to re-enter bios settings

I have done this myself and it works just do it in order making sure to remove power in 1)

Aug 22, 2021
When it tries to boot do the QLED's light? when it fails, which one remains lit?
No. When I try to turn on the PC, I don't have any led that is turned on. ARGB also doesn't work. When I turned on PC before an update all work correctly, Qled turned white and ARGB worked immediately when connected to all cables.

Aug 22, 2021
page 1.9 1.1.7 Jumpers 1) turn off the PC and unplug the power
2) use a metal object small screwdriver or something to short the two pins labelled CLRTC corner opposite ram next to sata links
3) Re-plug power and turn on
4) hold down DEL to re-enter bios settings

I have done this myself and it works just do it in order making sure to remove power in 1)
I tried a few times, and nothing changed.

No. When I try to turn on the PC, I don't have any led that is turned on. ARGB also doesn't work. When I turned on PC before an update all work correctly, Qled turned white and ARGB worked immediately when connected to all cables.
If you're getting no lights at all it means the motherboard's not getting power. Check connectors...especially the 24 pin power and CPU power connectors. If you have another PSU try that.