Question Motherboard suggestion

Sep 28, 2020
Cpu - Intel i5 9400f
Gpu - Nvidia gtx 1650 super
Motherboard - MSI B365M pro VDH Intel LGA 1151 micro-ATX

My question is that if this motherboard will be good at supporting my CPU or if I should even buy i5 9th gen in the first place since it's a locked processor. Can you guys suggest any better motherboard-cpu config for this range of price? Thank you for reading and answering in advance :))

Last edited:

dimtodim

Reputable
Cpu - Intel i5 9400f
Gpu - Nvidia gtx 1650 super
Motherboard - MSI B365M pro VDH Intel LGA 1151 micro-ATX

My question is that if this motherboard will be good at supporting my CPU or if I should even buy i5 9th gen in the first place since it's a locked processor. Can you guys suggest any better motherboard-cpu config for this range of price? Thank you for reading and answering in advance :))
what i can say...supports max i9 cpu and max speed of memory 2666/ 2400/ 2133 that isnt good.. u must have at least 3200...
PRIME Z370-A
is better motherboard but cost more...and also supports i9 max cpu...
some user suggest amd...if u go for amd u must buy good cpu cooler and great pc case with good air flow...if u dont do that u will get nothing else that hot cpu...and that its shortly

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020
Are you open to AMD options? Personally I would not buy a 6 thread cpu. Is 10th gen Intel too expensive?
10th gen for i5 is a bit too expensive for me yes. I'm open to amd as many have suggested me to go with it. Please suggest me the cpu-motherboard combo for it which would be optimal for the performance. Ty :>

Sep 28, 2020
what i can say...supports max i9 cpu and max speed of memory 2666/ 2400/ 2133 that isnt good.. u must have at least 3200...
PRIME Z370-A
is better motherboard but cost more...and also supports i9 max cpu...
some user suggest amd...if u go for amd u must buy good cpu cooler and great pc case with good air flow...if u dont do that u will get nothing else that hot cpu...and that its shortly
OMG that is way too expensive for my budget. I'm only trying to get a motherboard which will support my current CPU and if possible have a chance to run a better one in near future when I upgrade it