Question Motherboard Temperatures at idle (concerned)

Jul 12, 2019
Hello all, I am seeking some assistance in troubleshooting what the cause may be to which I am seeing high temperatures on my motherboard. When it comes to computers, I am a novice and this was my first PC build. I recently upgraded my graphics card and wanted to look at some numbers on how my computer was running. At this point was were I noticed some of my mother board temps are running higher than the rest.

Any information that I can provide to figure what is the situation, I will do my best to do so. I have posted a picture below showing a screen shot of Corsair Link, CPUID HWM, and ICUE running without under any strain of resources from games or programs. Thank you in advance for all your help.

My components of my computer are as follow:

Win10 Pro | Asus Z170 Deluxe | i7 6700K @ 4.60 | EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra Gaming 11GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 | 16 GB DDR4 Platinum 3200 MHz | 1 TB SDD

2zqslll.png

Jul 12, 2019
Update 1: I was able to speak to the team over at ASUS and they stated that I may be facing some sort of hardware issue with the motherboard...I am hoping they can actually give me some good options or alternatives in fixing my computer before I have to send it out to them...I have a couple questions to ask them as I am out of warranty. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

x458qx.png

TRENDING THREADS