Motherboard Testing HELP & software needed for DG43GT

peye2000

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
I've been doing some upgrades to my different computers, installing Intel board GD43GT, I've worked with this board and never really had to run anything for testing it,, I've dropped it into 2 computers that had vista on the SATA drive, these 2 computers were repair jobs for family..NO PROBLEM, boots and will do a repair to vista needing the drivers disk that came with board.. Most of the time I will bench test, install CPU, 2 sticks memory, a DVD drive, Boot to BIOS check date and time, boot order and then run a CD for a memory test, seems now I am having a problem at times on this one board, sometimes can get into bios and others can't,, I even had the BIOS screen freeze and have to power off then back on and end up with like a boot lock,, no errors, just black screen, and also couple times a PXE-E61 Media test failure, check cable, I DON'T HAVE A SATA HD ATTACHED, I do have a sata drive but no O/S on it,,,, One time I hooded the drive up and ran seatools on the drive and tested good,,, BUT now it that just plain BLACK SCREEN AND NO BOOT... ANY HELP PLEASE,, I am looking into WHAT IS LIVE CD,, or any recommend something to do a good test to see if this board is defective,,, Thanks

peye2000

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010

It was a memory stick.. solved, thanks