[SOLVED] Motherboard to buy for i7-7700

johanzy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2018
Hey,

As the title says I'm wondering which motherboard available for i7-7700 should I buy? I already bought this CPU like one and a half years ago and since my motherboard is cheap I want to change it. So which one should I buy? (My case is Mid Tower)

Solution
Theres really no need to buy a more expensive motherboard, it makes no difference in end performance and since its a non K 7700 you cant overclock anyway.

Unless there is an actual problem with the motherboard you have just save your money. However if for some reason you must replace it you'll just have to see whats available on the used market since the socket for that CPU has been dead for a couple years now.
Theres really no need to buy a more expensive motherboard, it makes no difference in end performance and since its a non K 7700 you cant overclock anyway.

Unless there is an actual problem with the motherboard you have just save your money. However if for some reason you must replace it you'll just have to see whats available on the used market since the socket for that CPU has been dead for a couple years now.

Solution