May 18, 2022
I had a question of curiosity. I wanted to upgrade my motherboard to a new model to support my current 3060. I was wondering if it would be worth it or not to do so. I’m not over clocking either. I also want to upgrade to a 3080ti but we’ll see.
current set up
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
GPU:3060
MOBO: b450 tomahawk Max

May 18, 2022
Well I just wanted to ask and see if it would benefit me to change motherboard. I don’t want to get jumped by everyone because I don’t know lol thanks for the inputs though. I have a AIO for the cpu and everything else is air cooled. 4 sticks of 8gx3200 ram(don’t ask me why I have 4 sticks, I picked up 2 more for a low price and just added it lol). I don’t want to over clock at all just to clear things up.

Well I just wanted to ask and see if it would benefit me to change motherboard. I don’t want to get jumped by everyone because I don’t know lol thanks for the inputs though. I have a AIO for the cpu and everything else is air cooled. 4 sticks of 8gx3200 ram(don’t ask me why I have 4 sticks, I picked up 2 more for a low price and just added it lol). I don’t want to over clock at all just to clear things up.
Get a decent psu and work with what you have.