[SOLVED] Motherboard USB/ Audio Interference Problem

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I need help diagnosing a problem with my first rig I built back in summer 2020. I have a Asrock b450m pro4 Mobo and lately I've been experiencing problems with my mouse and even my mic as well. Firstly I have a Glorious model D which I RMA'd because I thought the sensor was defective. When I got my new Model D I had the same sensor stuttering for about 4-5 seconds my mouse would completely freeze. I tried updating software and tried USB 3.0 and 2.0. nothing worked to fixed the stuttering. secondly my mic. Its a normal Lcs mic which funnily enough also uses USB. It worked fine at first. However, soon enough I hopped on discord and it wasn't detecting any mic input and I even went to my audio devices within Windows and it wasn't being detected there either. I truly believe my motherboards USB ports are defective in some way. Lastly, every once in a while I will get this weird "interference" when my headphones are connected to my front IO audio jack and the sound will drop in and out weirdly and then my mouse will start stuttering. If you need my specs I will list them if needed. My first instinct is that my Mobo is defective its a cheap Asrock so you know lol. Let me know what you guys think need help!

Solution
Hello,
Install windows driver only for usb not amd drivers.
and install old Realtek driver which included Realtek hd audio manager.
sometimes prob with new mouse which has many new functions rgb, buttons etc in amd usb drivers.
Or have you updated windows to latest version try go back to previous version.

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Hello,
Install windows driver only for usb not amd drivers.
and install old Realtek driver which included Realtek hd audio manager.
sometimes prob with new mouse which has many new functions rgb, buttons etc in amd usb drivers.
Or have you updated windows to latest version try go back to previous version.

Solution