[SOLVED] Motherboard USB ports issue.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2892359
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2892359

I have been having an issue with my Asus Rog Strix z490-e gaming, the problem started a few days ago and the PC was build 2 weeks ago without a single issue until a few days ago. The problem is that when ever im using my PC, randomly throughout the day my keyboard and mouse which are the only two devices connected to the rear of my motherboard are randomly turning off for a split second. This is more noticeable while gaming. This problem mostly occurs with my keyboard and rarely my mouse.

I tried using my mouse and keyboard on my previous PC and not a single problem after hours of doing the same things that I would do in my newly built PC. I have installed all of the necessary drivers, however I never installed USB drivers, because in Armoury Crate there weren't any, but only the newest drivers for the rest of the important drivers. I have also updated my Bios to the most recent one.

If there is anything I missed please inform me so I can answer.

My PC specs:

Asus Rog Strix z490-e gaming

Intel I7-10700k

Asus TUF RTX 3070 Ti

Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb 3200mhz

Samsung 970 evo plus 250gb

Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb

Corsair H150i Pro XT

Corsair RM 850x

Solution
I have been having an issue with my Asus Rog Strix z490-e gaming, the problem started a few days ago and the PC was build 2 weeks ago without a single issue until a few days ago. The problem is that when ever im using my PC, randomly throughout the day my keyboard and mouse which are the only two devices connected to the rear of my motherboard are randomly turning off for a split second. This is more noticeable while gaming. This problem mostly occurs with my keyboard and rarely my mouse.

I tried using my mouse and keyboard on my previous PC and not a single problem after hours of doing the same things that I would do in my newly built PC. I have installed all of the necessary drivers, however I never installed USB drivers, because...

I tried using my mouse and keyboard on my previous PC and not a single problem after hours of doing the same things that I would do in my newly built PC. I have installed all of the necessary drivers, however I never installed USB drivers, because in Armoury Crate there weren't any, but only the newest drivers for the rest of the important drivers. I have also updated my Bios to the most recent one.

If there is anything I missed please inform me so I can answer.

My PC specs:

Asus Rog Strix z490-e gaming

Intel I7-10700k

Asus TUF RTX 3070 Ti

Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb 3200mhz

Samsung 970 evo plus 250gb

Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb

Corsair H150i Pro XT

Corsair RM 850x
Check device manager/usb controllers/power management.
Uncheck allow power turn off.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.