Centuriio

Commendable
Jun 24, 2019
I had a new gpu installed but it has no vga port on it, therefore i had to use the motherboard vga port, becouse that's what my monitor supports, but the motherboard doesn't give any video output. Pls help

Solution
If you want to use your new gt 1030 you'll need a vgs converter or a monitor that supports a digital signal.

If the bios display adapter is auto or peg then the igpu will be disabled when a dedicated card is installed. To change this first you'll need to remove the 1030, then the igpu should work so you can enter the bios and change the primary display to the igpu instead of peg or auto.
Generall speaking, when a PCI/PCIe graphics card is detected the integrated GPU is disabled automatically to avoid resource & GPU driver conflicts.

If your monitor only has a VGA/D-SUB port you can in most cases use a VGA-to-DVI adapter.

Adapter may need to be an active one (ie converts signal from digital to analog) depending on the type of DVI port on the graphics card.

bignastyid

Titan
If you want to use your new gt 1030 you'll need a vgs converter or a monitor that supports a digital signal.

If the bios display adapter is auto or peg then the igpu will be disabled when a dedicated card is installed. To change this first you'll need to remove the 1030, then the igpu should work so you can enter the bios and change the primary display to the igpu instead of peg or auto.

Solution

Centuriio

Commendable
Jun 24, 2019

Thanks that helped