• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Motherboard with dual GPU

Jul 28, 2019
And even if you could run multiple 1050 Tis, SLI support has gotten so lousy that there's little point in doing so. Same story with Crossfire.

I just bought 2 gpu's so I could use 4 monitors, the store that I went doesnt have gpu's that has 4 output ports so I bought to gpu to use 4 monitors. is that okay?

They mention GTX 1050 tis as examples.

Still a bit vague on the MSI motherboard. A chipset, plus CPU, may support multiple graphics cards but some of MSI's B360 motherboards don't have two full length PCIe x16 slots. You'd still need to identify which motherboard you're considering.

Also thinking whether or not integrated graphics could be enable to use the motherboard display outputs.

DSzymborski

Glorious
They mention GTX 1050 tis as examples.

Still a bit vague on the MSI motherboard. A chipset, plus CPU, may support multiple graphics cards but some of MSI's B360 motherboards don't have two full length PCIe x16 slots. You'd still need to identify which motherboard you're considering.

Also thinking whether or not integrated graphics could be enable to use the motherboard display outputs.
I wasn't sure if the OP meant two 1050 Tis or something like two 1050 Tis!

OP, it would be extremely helpful if you would be more direct and detailed with your question. What GPUs did you buy, what is your intended use for four monitors, what your exact motherboard is, what your budget is, and so on.

Jul 28, 2019
I wasn't sure if the OP meant two 1050 Tis or something like two 1050 Tis!

OP, it would be extremely helpful if you would be more direct and detailed with your question. What GPUs did you buy, what is your intended use for four monitors, what your exact motherboard is, what your budget is, and so on.

I5 8th Gen with 16GB RAM, mobo MSi B360. My unit is for AUTOCAD and I would like to use multiple monitors so I could see all tabs without minimizing it.

TJ Hooker

Glorious
Herald
Does your CAD software benefit from CUDA acceleration, or are you just looking for the cheapest GPU possible to get the extra displays?

Could get something like a GT 610/710/730. Plug two displays into that, another two into your motherboard.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS