Question Motherboard with dual GPU

They mention GTX 1050 tis as examples.

Still a bit vague on the MSI motherboard. A chipset, plus CPU, may support multiple graphics cards but some of MSI's B360 motherboards don't have two full length PCIe x16 slots. You'd still need to identify which motherboard you're considering.

Also thinking whether or not integrated graphics could be enable to use the motherboard display outputs.

DSzymborski

Titan
They mention GTX 1050 tis as examples.

Still a bit vague on the MSI motherboard. A chipset, plus CPU, may support multiple graphics cards but some of MSI's B360 motherboards don't have two full length PCIe x16 slots. You'd still need to identify which motherboard you're considering.

Also thinking whether or not integrated graphics could be enable to use the motherboard display outputs.

I wasn't sure if the OP meant two 1050 Tis or something like two 1050 Tis!

OP, it would be extremely helpful if you would be more direct and detailed with your question. What GPUs did you buy, what is your intended use for four monitors, what your exact motherboard is, what your budget is, and so on.

russelbrown

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
I wasn't sure if the OP meant two 1050 Tis or something like two 1050 Tis!

OP, it would be extremely helpful if you would be more direct and detailed with your question. What GPUs did you buy, what is your intended use for four monitors, what your exact motherboard is, what your budget is, and so on.

I5 8th Gen with 16GB RAM, mobo MSi B360. My unit is for AUTOCAD and I would like to use multiple monitors so I could see all tabs without minimizing it.

TRENDING THREADS