motherboard wont post after starting up fine previously

Feb 7, 2019
I got all my new build parts in yesterday:
ASRock X470 Master SLI/AC
16GBx2 HyperX Fury 2933
512gb nvme 3x4 gen
Ryzen 5 2600x with stock heatsink

I am using my old 1060 in this build.

I assembled everything and put my windows 10 usb stick in. It fired up and booted into windows install on the first shot! Not a single issue. I installed windows, downloaded google chrome, and grabbed the latest Nvidia drivers for my card and system, installed them and shut the computer down. It will not post at all now. Powersupply is good (630w corisair), ive stripped it down to literally the CPU, the PSU, the 24pin, the 8pin, the cpu fan, and the power button 2pin. The board glows red when the PSU is "on" and the fan for the CPU turns on and runs for a bit, then the board restarts itself.

What the heck?!

Any more information I can give I will.

Feb 8, 2019
إزالة مدخلات الطاقة PSU ...

تسقط إلى عصا DDR3 واحدة (محاولة واحدة مختلفة في الفتحة الأولى) ، افصل جميع شرائط محركات الأقراص / SATA الكابلات / مدخلات الطاقة ، إعادة بطاقة الفيديو بشكل كامل ...

Remove PSU power input...

Drop down to a single DDR3 stick (try different one in first slot), disconnect all drives ribbons/SATA cables/power inputs, reseat video card fully...

Feb 7, 2019
I thought you could post with no RAM, dunno where I got that idea. No, the AMD ryzen boards dont support integrated graphics as far as i am aware... I will retry with one module in each slot.

I suggest reading the motherboard manual:
(see p.7, No. 1)
(see p.7, No. 2)
(see page 34)

You wrote, you connected " the PSU, the 24pin, the 8pin, ...".

It looks like you neglected to connect the ATX 12V Power Connector -
(4-pin ATX12V2) (see p.7, No. 2). This not an optional connection.

Feb 7, 2019
Ok, so I only have 2x4pin 12v... can only one go in ATXV1 and one in ATXV2? Or am I borked with my powersupply leads?

EDIT: it says i can just use a 4... i will try later at home!