Question Motherboard won't power anything only on bios plus flash

Feb 1, 2021
The motherboard is x570 Gigabyte Gaming x (rev1.0) My pc shutted down while doing a bios update and my bios ended up going corrupt and i would open my pc and it would power everything normaly but it wouldn't be able to shut down with the power buttom and it wouldn't boot on windows, now my motherboard won't power anything only when am bios plus flashing and when its done it does the same thing any help would be appreciated

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you :D
The power supply is brand new Riotoro Enigma G2 850W Gold am using the Q-Flash Plus that Gigabyte has, i just put the Bios update on a usb that is fat 32 i rename the update gigabyte.bit and the plug it in on the dedicated slot for bios update and press the buttom that is for Q-flashing and then let it for 5-7 Min

Hi itsmonkouuu.

Here is how you use the Flashback function on that board.
  • You download the BIOS update on the motherboard website.
  • You extract the files from the downloaded file. You do not move the file downloaded on the usb key.
  • Rename the BIOS file that was extracted to GIGABYTE.BIN and put it on the usb key.
Now you should be able to use the Q-Flash Plus properly and it should work.

Feb 1, 2021
I did that Nemesia that was the only file inside of the usb and it was named gigabyte.bit and it seemed to have done it but when it was done it still wouldn't power on

Feb 1, 2021
Which bios version you are updating try previous version or new version bios.
have you bios clear cmos, like remove cmos battery and install it.
The motherboard came with F30 bios on it i tried to updated it to F32 and then what i said happend and then when i tried to Q-Flash plus it i did F30 And the latest F33a

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Have you rename file in upper words for GIGABYTE.bin and lower for bin.
Using Q-Flash Plus
A. Before you use Q-Flash Plus, follow the steps below in sequence:
  1. From GIGABYTE's website, download the latest compressed BIOS update file that matches your motherboard model.
  2. Uncompress the downloaded BIOS file, save it to your USB flash drive, and rename it to GIGABYTE.bin.
Note: The USB flash drive must use the FAT32/16 file system.
  1. Insert the USB flash drive into the white USB port on the back panel.
  2. Connect the power cables to the 12V power connector (connect either one if there are two) and main power connector.
B. Using Q-Flash Plus Press the Q-Flash Plus button and the system will automatically search and match the BIOS file in the USB flash drive on the white USB port.
The QFLED and the Q-Flash Plus button on the rear panel will flash during the BIOS matching and flashing process.
Wait for 2-3 minutes and the QFLED will stop flashing when the BIOS flashing is complete.
• Before using the Q-Flash Plus function, make sure that your system is off (S5 shutdown state).
• If your motherboard has a BIOS switch and a SB switch, reset them to their default settings. (Default setting for the BIOS switch: Boot from the main BIOS; default setting for the SB switch: Dual BIOS)
• After the main BIOS is flashed, the system will reboot automatically and then DualBIOS™ will continue to update the backup BIOS. After completion, the system will reboot again and boot from the main BIOS.
• Q-Flash Plus will update the main BIOS only if run without the CPU installed. The system will shut down upon completion.

Feb 1, 2021
Have you rename file in upper words for GIGABYTE.bin and lower for bin.
Using Q-Flash Plus
A. Before you use Q-Flash Plus, follow the steps below in sequence:
  1. From GIGABYTE's website, download the latest compressed BIOS update file that matches your motherboard model.
  2. Uncompress the downloaded BIOS file, save it to your USB flash drive, and rename it to GIGABYTE.bin.
Note: The USB flash drive must use the FAT32/16 file system.
  1. Insert the USB flash drive into the white USB port on the back panel.
  2. Connect the power cables to the 12V power connector (connect either one if there are two) and main power connector.
B. Using Q-Flash Plus Press the Q-Flash Plus button and the system will automatically search and match the BIOS file in the USB flash drive on the white USB port.
The QFLED and the Q-Flash Plus button on the rear panel will flash during the BIOS matching and flashing process.
Wait for 2-3 minutes and the QFLED will stop flashing when the BIOS flashing is complete.
• Before using the Q-Flash Plus function, make sure that your system is off (S5 shutdown state).
• If your motherboard has a BIOS switch and a SB switch, reset them to their default settings. (Default setting for the BIOS switch: Boot from the main BIOS; default setting for the SB switch: Dual BIOS)
• After the main BIOS is flashed, the system will reboot automatically and then DualBIOS™ will continue to update the backup BIOS. After completion, the system will reboot again and boot from the main BIOS.
• Q-Flash Plus will update the main BIOS only if run without the CPU installed. The system will shut down upon completion.
Like i told you i have done that but after the Q Flash my pc doesn't open like it will do the update and it will power it but after that am in the same loop hole

Aug 4, 2022
Hi, i am new to pc building, could you tell me which file i rename to
GIGABYTE.bin please.
I have downloaded the BIOS zip file from gigabyte website, i opened it and get these,
Is it B55MBS3H.F15 or Efiflash ?

Thanks