Motherboard work recognize GPU after flashing GPU bios

ttmac06

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
A few days ago I flashed my GPU and after it completed, it said I needed to restart my computer to finish it, so I did and ever since my motherboard has not recognized my GPU. Windows boots fine but my motherboard has no sign of the graphics card, and the GPU doesn't show any video. My motherboard has no on board graphics, so the only way I can see the screen is to plug in my old graphics card and run both at the same time, but the new GPU doesn't show up. What can I do to make my motherboard recognize it or to reflash the GPU (I did save the old bios). Is there even a way to specify a PCI slot in NVFlash and then force flash it?

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0
New GPU: Nvidia gtx 1070 fe
Old GPU: Nvidia gtx 650
CPU: amdfx 6300

Solution
Works now... If anyone had the same problem I uninstallled the driver, cleared the CMOS, and in my bios set the North Bridge settings to PCI (which were probably reset after the CMOS thing)

ttmac06

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
Works now... If anyone had the same problem I uninstallled the driver, cleared the CMOS, and in my bios set the North Bridge settings to PCI (which were probably reset after the CMOS thing)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS