Question Motherboard

Sep 15, 2019
I got asus p6t motherboard and I want to run fortnite on my pc is it possible? I will probably buy gtx 1050 is it ok ? It is compatible with the p6t?

You can probably solve it yourself by asking yourself the following questions:
  • Does the manufactor (Asus) have a list of compatible PCI-E devices, and if so are the mentioned GPU included in the list?
  • Is there anything on the motherboard that may physically conflict with the size of the graphic card?
  • Is there anyting of the cabinet that may conflict with GPU ?
Having a look on pictures will in most cases give the answer alone.

Do you have the rest of the system to go along with that motherboard? Like the cpu, which needs to be an i7 of the socket 1366 variety? Or the RAM that needs to be DDR3? Or some kind of storage?

Because if you had all that and a power supply you should be able to run Fortnite. You should also have no problem with installing a GTX 1050.

Sep 15, 2019
Do you have the rest of the system to go along with that motherboard? Like the cpu, which needs to be an i7 of the socket 1366 variety? Or the RAM that needs to be DDR3? Or some kind of storage?

Because if you had all that and a power supply you should be able to run Fortnite. You should also have no problem with installing a GTX 1050.
I got i7 920 cpu, 14 ghoul ram (it can’t get more then it I tried)

Sep 15, 2019

It depends what type of power supply I got?