Build Advice motherboard

Unclegig2018

Prominent
Jun 21, 2022
Please don't spam the forum, keep it to 1 thread.
hello,

i am building a gaming pc and i want to know what best motherboard and cpu and graphics card to go for please.

must be with WIFI and Bluetooth
must be AMD RYZEN
must be a good GRAPHICS CARD please

USAFRet

Titan
Start here:

Post in the System forum.
Some nice people will be along to assist.

Unclegig2018

Prominent
Jun 21, 2022
i need some advice on a few things please i am looking for a motherboard with WIFI and BLUETOOTH and with ryzen CPU to go for d just tio let you know i hate intel's and looking for a graphics card to go with my corsair gaming pc any advice is welcome

i need some advice on a few things please i am looking for a motherboard with WIFI and BLUETOOTH and with ryzen CPU to go for d just tio let you know i hate intel's and looking for a graphics card to go with my corsair gaming pc any advice is welcome
There are many, many possible combinations but all depends on intended usage and price range.
Speaking of price range, it could be as much as $1000+ between lowest and highest ones.

Unclegig2018

Prominent
Jun 21, 2022
hiya everyone has anyone used the used the ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING AMD AM4, ATX, 128GB FFR4 4DIMM, DP HDMI, PCIE this is my first time building my first gaming pc for the first time and i have also got vengeance rgb pro sl ddr4 32gb and also got corsair rm series 850 watt 80 plus gold fully modular atx atx power supply (triple eps12v connectors, low-noise operation, zero RPM fan mode, 105c capacitors, modern standby white and also looking for the ryzen 9 cpu