Motherboards equal to or better than the Asus Z370-A for same price or slightly more?

tobytgm

Commendable
Dec 25, 2018
Hey people!

I'm a first time PC builder and am struggling with a decision. I am days away from ordering all the parts and so I was just going over everything I am getting, like checking for price drops and wether it is in stock or not.

I managed to find all the parts across Amazon, ScanUK and Ebuyer choosing the site with the lowest price of course.

However the motherboard I had my heart set on was the Asus Z370-A, but I cannot for the life of me find it in stock on any platform but one called Alza and from reviews I've read I am not too sure about purchasing it from there.

I doubt it will be in stock by the time I want to buy everything so I wanted to ask all of you PC experts if you know any other motherboards that are equal to this or better. I can't afford to spend too much more than £190 on the motherboard though, and this one was listed at £155 so it was perfect. It had great specs, looked good and even had RGB lighting on the side. This is for a gaming PC in case I wasn't clear.

In case people need the specs of my PC for compatibilities I will quickly go over them:

Intel i5 8600k 6-core
MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8gb
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb DDR4-3000 (2 x 8)
Corsair H100i pro liquid cpu cooler
2 x Corsair LL140s and 3 x Corsair LL120s with lighting node pro
Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass Case
EVGA Supernova 550 W PSU 80+ gold
500GB SSD and 1TB HDD

That should be everything needed to know I hope. Any help/suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks all!

tobytgm

Commendable
Dec 25, 2018
So I have found the next generation of this one which seems to be slightly better. It is the Asus Prime Z390-A and overall has more features for £40 more.