System Memory:
6 GB

Memory Type:
GDDR5

someone please help me..

Here's a video of it happening..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwIRPeNTxR4

Solution
Yes. Your power cord (wall outlet to PSU) must match on both ends.

By "3 of those" I believe you mean the male pins on the end of the power cable. Wall outlets have three corresponding female ports: hot, neutral, and ground. It is important than the pins correspond to the ports and that grounding is provided for safety reasons.

The following link may provide some additional information and insight:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/House_Wiring_for_Beginners

Plus the PSU must be set to the applicable voltage. Either a manual switch or may be done internally by the PSC circuitry.

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
i dont really care about the lights.. i just need to know if i should be worried.. or if i should just ignore it..

i just hard reset my pc.. unplugged all the wires and cleaned the cpu fan.. i dont know why.. it was just dirty :p

and when i turned it on .. it went away for a couple of mins and came back :(

Ralston18

Titan
You need to care about the lights. They are there for a reason.

What motherboard do you have? Do you have the User Guide/Manual?

The lights, the blinking, and the pattern may indicate a possible problem(s).

The User Guide/Manual will provide that information. If you do not have a hardcopy go online to the manufacturer's website, search the model number and look for the documentation.

Ralston18

Titan
Seems to be an older model motherboard so it could be starting to fail in some manner.

The following link is for the manual:

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/760GME51.html#down-manual

Page 2-9 presents the LAN adapter LED lights

Page 2-23 presents the internal LED's relating to CPU Power Phase mode.

One LED on and three off indicates 1 Phase Power Mode
4 lit LEDs indicates 4 Phase Power Mode.

No mention (that I noted) regarding blinking...

Use the manual (or the correct manual if I mis-indentified the product) to examine your motherboard's current configuration to ensure that all is correct.

Verify that you correctly and securely plugged in all the cables you disconnected during the cleaning. Then check everything else to ensure all components, cards, connections, etc. are correctly and securely in place. No bent pins, no wires pulling loose from connectors.

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
My desktop power wire is from another country and i live in the uk.. so i had to stick a knife in the non-electrical port to be able to fit the wire and boot up my pc.. but its kind of sticking out and doesnt go in any further so it could just possibly be the wire..

could you PLEASE link me to a ebay or amazon item so im able to have the correct wire..

and PS: i have one that fits but im scared that it might use more voltage or something..

would it be ok if i used that one?

Ralston18

Titan
First pull out that knife - not sure what you mean by a "non-electrical port" but leaving the knife there to force fit some mis-matched electrical plug is not likely to end well.....

That said, I am not sure which wire is needed.

Do you mean the wire (power cord) from the wall outlet to the PC's PSU or an internal wire?

Or one of the internal ATX power connections (JPWR1 and JPWR2) per page 2-8?

I believe the power cord as I understand the overall context at this time.

Using the correct wire is not going to use more voltage. What you must do is use the proper wire between the wall outlet and PSU plus also set the PSU to the proper voltage if the PSU has a switch to do so.

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Uhh.. one of these i believe.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=POWER+cable&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicmJ7dvJfTAhWrIMAKHfwcAzsQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=LxFi2T-5y2S4FM:

i have like 3 of them, so if i could use them.
that would be great.

im 100% sure the reason the LED is blinking is due to the cable.

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
and i didn't leave the knife in.. the UK port uses 3 of those.. not sure what to call them.

my cable was from another region which only used 2.. so i had to stick a knife in the UK part of the cable..where one of the metal things dont use electricity.. its just used to hold the cable in place.

Ralston18

Titan
Yes. Your power cord (wall outlet to PSU) must match on both ends.

By "3 of those" I believe you mean the male pins on the end of the power cable. Wall outlets have three corresponding female ports: hot, neutral, and ground. It is important than the pins correspond to the ports and that grounding is provided for safety reasons.

The following link may provide some additional information and insight:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/House_Wiring_for_Beginners

Plus the PSU must be set to the applicable voltage. Either a manual switch or may be done internally by the PSC circuitry.

Solution