Moto G is Already On Sale in the United Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just debating about whether I should switch to a pay-as-you-go plan when this phone was announced and my mind was basically made up for me. Knowing that you can get an honestly decent (if not perfect) Android phone for that price takes a lot of my uncertainty away.

nafhan

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2006
Not great for gaming... (Adreno 305), but it should be a decent phone for most other smartphone usage (especially once it's got Android 4.4).

Even though I generally prefer Android and it's ecosystem over WP, I've been referring people looking for a low cost handset to the Lumia 52x line. I'm going to start pointing them towards the Moto G, now. Very cool, and exactly what the Android lineup needed.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Debating between the Moto X and this one. According to other sites the Moto G will not have LTE and the battery is less then the Moto X even though it does have a quad core. Plus Motorola does say on their website that the Moto X will get the new Kit Kat upgrade in January, which is the time the US will get the G. Moto G is slightly more expensive, but carrier free, that is something. I just do not know.

Tons of data plans here in the U.S. for unlimited talk/text/web for under $50 a month. If you live in and stay mostly in the suburbs and cities, these plans are perfect. $180 for a phone means you'll be saving tons of money after the first 2-3 months over a traditional plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.