Motorola Intros New Moto X, Moto G Smartphones, Lenovo's Influence Emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterman

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
X Play is done almost exclusively for the Brazilian market. The Brazilian government has fiscal incentives for computers and mobile phones with value less than R $ 1,500.

The Moto X 2014 fit in this range, but with the devaluation of the real against the US dollar, we could not keep the X Style in this range. The X Play was done to fill this gap.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
I love the Moto X series. I have the 1st gen model. It has the best camera of all the motorolas (Droid, etc) but still junk compared to Apple, HTC, LG. I love how my custom X looks. I love the texture of its body. I can tell easily which side is up from its shape - unlike Samsung.

I wish the 3rd gen X had a smaller screen variant. But I guess that is what they are aiming for with the Moto G model... which looks like a slightly upgrade from my Moto-X (1st gen).

I'm in need of a slightly better phone, its almost 2 years and my only complaint is the crappy camera. I'll see how the new X feels, but I really don't like Phablet type phones.

Oh, the MOTO UI on these phones are super clean and very functional. Nobody has a better clock/Alarm UI... but I do wish I could add CIRCLES which are on Motorola Droid models for my main screen... couldn't they made that an option?

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Why do you knock Samsung?

Status
Not open for further replies.