Motorola, Nokia, Sonyericsson, Samsung... For sale!

www.importcell.com

GSM PHONES ON SALE ! :
All our GSM handsets are compatibe with AT&T Wireless, Cingular and T-Mobile
GSM Networks.
All our phones are SIMFREE and UNLOCKED.

Sony Ericsson T610 $258 USD
Sony Ericsson T226 $119 USD
Sony Ericsson T630 $388 USD

Samsung S300 $275 USD
Samsung S307 $273 USD

Nokia 6820 $379 USD
Nokia 6230 $505 USD
Nokia 3100 $185 USD
Nokia 6100 $257 USD

Siemens SX1 $569 USD
Siemens SX56 $349 USD

Motorola V878 $439 USD
Motorola V690 $449 USD
Motorola V525 $299 USD
Motorola V600 $445 USD

All phones are SIMFREE/Unlocked and comes wth 1YR warranty

We accept AMEX/VISA/MCARD or PayPal (add 2.9% fee if planning on using
paypal)
All prics do not inclue Shipping contact us for a shipping quote.

Ask our sales department for further details.
Email us at SALES--nospam--@importcell.com
(remove "nospam")
www.importcell.com

On Sun, 09 May 2004 12:27:41 GMT, IMPORTCELL wrote:

> GSM PHONES ON SALE ! :
> All our GSM handsets are compatibe with AT&T Wireless, Cingular and T-Mobile
> GSM Networks.

Wonderful. However, this is the VERIZON newsgroup.....

TRENDING THREADS