mouse acceleration 20g?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itik__

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
so i have this new mouse armaggaedon kevlar 13 ..in detail it mention this mouse have 20g mouse acceleration..i was wondering what is g mean? the more better??can it effect my fps game??tq

Solution
It is the the max acceleration it can handle before the sensor starts having trouble tracking the surface. Basically meaningless all modern optical mice have 15g - 20g acceleration rating. Far faster than you can actually move the mouse across the pad. Never heard of that mouse but hope you didn't pay much for it, listing the acceleration as a feature is a bad sign as it usually means it is of extreme low quality.
It is the the max acceleration it can handle before the sensor starts having trouble tracking the surface. Basically meaningless all modern optical mice have 15g - 20g acceleration rating. Far faster than you can actually move the mouse across the pad. Never heard of that mouse but hope you didn't pay much for it, listing the acceleration as a feature is a bad sign as it usually means it is of extreme low quality.

Solution

Itik__

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016

more better?or less better??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS