[SOLVED] Mouse and Joystick too hot to game

PaulwX

Reputable
Dec 23, 2016
well the problem is that, i resetted too much my power button and i want to fix the problem that my mouse and my joystick are too hot because i have previously injured my hand by electricity damate to the right hand nerve because of the carpal tunnel syndrome what i have now thats why i mistrust to play with hot mouse and joystick

Solution
post your complete system specs, including peripherals

what does the power button and reset options have to do with the temperature of the peripheral devices?

if both the mouse and the joystick are getting extremely hot than you have a definite problem. but what do you mean by "too hot"?
over 20 years of mice, keyboards, gamepads & joysticks i've had plenty that get a little warm but none that have ever gotten warm enough to cause discomfort.
ask a 3rd party to feel them and tell you if they really are actually "too hot".
and try a different mouse. after an hour or so feel it and see if it also appears extremely hot.
post your complete system specs, including peripherals

what does the power button and reset options have to do with the temperature of the peripheral devices?

if both the mouse and the joystick are getting extremely hot than you have a definite problem. but what do you mean by "too hot"?
over 20 years of mice, keyboards, gamepads & joysticks i've had plenty that get a little warm but none that have ever gotten warm enough to cause discomfort.
ask a 3rd party to feel them and tell you if they really are actually "too hot".
and try a different mouse. after an hour or so feel it and see if it also appears extremely hot.

Solution