[SOLVED] Mouse and keyboard buggy

Jul 30, 2021
After having my pc for a year, for some reason the mouse and keyboard are now for some reason not perfectly working. They start to freeze and sometimes disconnect(I can hear the USB unplugging noise) and generally are more unresponsive. I've tried basically all ways on the internet to try and fix them, but they still just don't want to work. I do know that the mouse and keyboard doesn't have any issues, as they work perfectly fine on my laptop. There has been an orange flashing light on my motherboard, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the mouse and keyboard problem. Please help.

After having my pc for a year, for some reason the mouse and keyboard are now for some reason not perfectly working. They start to freeze and sometimes disconnect(I can hear the USB unplugging noise) and generally are more unresponsive. I've tried basically all ways on the internet to try and fix them, but they still just don't want to work. I do know that the mouse and keyboard doesn't have any issues, as they work perfectly fine on my laptop. There has been an orange flashing light on my motherboard, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the mouse and keyboard problem. Please help.
Full system speccs