Question Mouse and keyboard does not work after factory reset

May 4, 2020
I recently did a factory reset and after it is done I found that my mouse and keyboard doesnt work. I tried to safe mode, check the bios, everything etc. Nothing worked than I found someone to help but even he too was baffled. I have an hpz600. Please help me.

May 4, 2020
Did you try plugging into ethernet with usbs plugged in
????? that doesnt help it the keyboard or mouse does not work it has nothing to do with internet. This is the picture of the windows and the helper that tried to help me was so confused as this should not look like this. I cannot click next or anything because the mouse and keyboard just does't work

????? that doesnt help it the keyboard or mouse does not work it has nothing to do with internet. This is the picture of the windows and the helper that tried to help me was so confused as this should not look like this. I cannot click next or anything because the mouse and keyboard just does't work
Yes it does some usb mouse and keyboards wont engage without drivers and alot of mouse and keyboards don't have they're drivers plug in play I know my keyboard and mouse had the same problem till ethernet allowed for driver installs