[SOLVED] Mouse and Keyboard don't work after changing mobo

MineBlow111

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
Hi all.

Today I changed my H81M-DS2 with H81M-P33 because the DS2 one is broken.

Keyboard and Mouse boots up just fine in BIOS but not in windows. Can Someone Help me?

Solution
You can try the "scan for changed hardware" option when right clicking on your computer name in the device manager. Not sure that is gonna solve your problem, though.
What does the device manager show anyway? Any exclamation marks?
And you should probably install the drivers from the CD that came with your mobo anyways, if you didn't do that yet.
D

Deleted member 14196

If you did not reinstall windows then that is your problem you can’t just replace the motherboard and not reinstall windows and the chipset drivers for that mobo

MineBlow111

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
If you did not reinstall windows then that is your problem you can’t just replace the motherboard and not reinstall windows and the chipset drivers for that mobo

But I don't want to reinstall Windows, is there another way like reinstall the drivers? Because it works in Safe Mode tho.

McKeu

Proper
Mar 27, 2019
You can try the "scan for changed hardware" option when right clicking on your computer name in the device manager. Not sure that is gonna solve your problem, though.
What does the device manager show anyway? Any exclamation marks?
And you should probably install the drivers from the CD that came with your mobo anyways, if you didn't do that yet.

Solution